RETURN & REFUND
All products purchased at Green Valley Shoemakers, S.L. may be returned and refunded, provided that the customer returns the purchased product(s) to GVS within a maximum period of 15 working days from the date of dispatch of the order.
How to make a refund:
If you created an account by registering your data, please make the corresponding request in the Requests for return section, selecting "New RMA request" within your user area and we will contact you to arrange the collection. If, on the other hand, you did not register your data, we would appreciate it if you could contact us through [email protected]
The email must include: full name, order number and the product (s) you wish to return.
2) Insert the product in a cardboard box that protects it during shipment (preferably the original). The product must include the original box and all merchandising elements (travel bags, laces ...).
Also all the documentation that was attached to the product.
* For customers from outside the EU there is a section that refers to the documentation that must be included. Please keep reading.
3) Include in the web form or inside the box where you specify if it is a "refund for refund" or if it is a "return for change". If you want to make a change, specify the model and size by which you want to change it.
4) Send the product to our office. We recommend doing it through a service with tracking number since we will not be responsible for any lost return.
Green Valley Shoemaker, S.L.
Parque Industrial Huerta Perdida, Nave E09
21600 Valverde del Camino (Huelva)
5) We will refund all payments received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional expenses resulting from your choice of a delivery mode other than the least expensive mode of ordinary delivery we offer) without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 15 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to return the product. We will proceed to make such refund using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund
Returns for clients outside the EU:
Customers who return products from outside the European Union must specify both in the carton box and on the invoice that it is a "Return of product". This is very important since it helps that customs charges are not charged again.
* GVS will not be responsible for the customs expenses that a refund may generate.
For products made with exotic skins, the original CITES must be included.
If you have lost the attached documentation, contact [email protected]
Products that can not be returned:
In accordance with the rules of regulation of online commerce the following items can not be returned:
. Products with metal toe
. MTO or custom made shoes
. Any product that has been modified by the client.
For changes please indicate clearly both in your email and in the note that includes with the documentation which is the new product you wish to receive.
There may be price differences between one product or another. In this case we will contact you and we will indicate how to proceed to make the payment.
Shipping and customs charges on returns:
GVS will not bear the shipping costs of returns from countries not members of the European Union, with the exception of those products for which the return is attributable to GVS, see defective products or products that do not match what you ordered the client.
Return of defective products:
In this case, we advise sending photos of the defective product to [email protected] Our customer service team will advise you with the procedure. If you are told that you must return the product, you must send the product to our offices in Valverde del Camino. Once we receive the product, our Quality Control department will study the product and in case we confirm that it is a new product we will pay all the shipping costs attributable to the return.
Resolution of conflicts related to online commerce
We inform you that there is a European platform for online out-of-court settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from contracts of sale or services rendered online between a consumer and a merchant resident in the European Union, through the intervention of an entity of alternative resolution.
In case of conflict or breach of contract, you can submit a claim online in the portal enabled for it, accessing this platform from here:
We recommend that before submitting any claim, contact us at: [email protected]